Our Saratoga Plumbing & Heating team provides high-quality HVAC services for New York residents. Our service areas include Wilton, Stillwater, Mechanicville, Corinth, Ballston Spa, and much more. We have proudly served the Saratoga County community since 2011.
Our residential and commercial HVAC services include AC installation, furnace repair, and heating and cooling system installation services. We aim to exceed our customer’s expectations. Speak to our friendly staff today to learn more about our wide range of HVAC services.
Make sure to check out our customer reviews to see what makes us Saratoga’s choice for plumbing, heating and air conditioning services.
Saratoga Plumbing & Heating Service Areas in Saratoga County
No one should have to live or work in an uncomfortable environment. Our highly-trained technicians tackle all residential and commercial projects head-on. Our service areas include the following towns in Saratoga County:
- Ballston Spa: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling
- Clifton Park: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling
- Queensbury: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling
- Glens Falls: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling
- Wilton: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling
- South Glens Falls: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling
- Burnt Hills: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling
- Lake George: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling
- Stillwater: Plumbing | Heating | Cooling
We love serving the Saratoga County community. As residents of Saratoga Springs, NY, we understand the building regulations and IAQ (indoor air quality) requirements for residential and commercial properties in our hometown. We treat our customers like family and offer expert servicing of all HVAC equipment.
Benefits of High-Quality HVAC Services in The Spa City
Poorly functioning HVAC systems reduce the indoor air quality of your property and cause hazardous mold growth, mildew accumulation, and uncomfortable temperatures. The benefits of enlisting seasoned HVAC professionals for your next heating and cooling project include the following:
- Lower energy bills
- Improved indoor air quality
- Improved temperature control
- More efficient HVAC appliances
- Fewer repairs needed
Our service areas benefit from our commitment to high-quality results. We never leave HVAC projects unfinished or surprise customers with hidden fees. Installation of a brand-new HVAC system can save property owners thousands annually in energy costs.
The best way to keep your heating and cooling systems operating at maximum efficiency is with routine maintenance. Contact us to learn more about our heating and AC tune-up services!
Why Choose Us
When you choose Saratoga Plumbing and & Heating, you choose quality. Some HVAC companies aim to complete projects as quickly as possible to maximize profits and minimize labor costs. However, we always choose quality over quantity.
Other reasons to consider us for your next residential or commercial HVAC project include the following:
- Licensed and insured: Saratoga Plumbing & Heating holds valid business licenses and insurance to perform HVAC servicing in the state of New York.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: We don’t accept payment for HVAC work until you have inspected our repairs and approved our services.